I always love a good dark eye and this one is my favorite. I used a lot of blues and greys and blacks to create the perfect look for a holiday night out with the girls or even an intimate evening with that special someone. I think this look is so versatile and will go with any style. You can tweak it depending on what you like. Too dramatic? Tone it down a bit with lighter greys and warm browns.
Watch in HD!
- -Nivea face creme + Hard candy glamoflauge concealer (used as foundation)
- -Neutrogena 3-in-1 concealer “light”
- -Milani face powder “light tan”
- -Rimmel professional brow pencil “dark brown”
- -e.l.f. eyebrow kit “medium”
- -Hard candy glamoflauge pencil concealer
- -Maybelline color tattoo “audacious asphalt”
- -Urban decay shadow “gunmetal” (all over lid)
- -Urban decay shadow “creep” (center of lid)
- -Wet n’ wild shadow “panther” (outer corner and crease, adn lower lash line)
- -Milani liquif’eye liner “black” (smudged on upper lash line and lower water line)
- -Urban decay shadow “virgin” (brow bone and inner corner)
- -L’Oreal voluminous carbon black mascara (upper and lower lashes)
- -Maybelline dream lumi concealer “nude”
- -e.l.f. blush contour duo
- -Jordana retractable lip liner “rose blush”
*Music: “Give me love” by Florrie www.florrie.com
My twitter! https://www.twitter.com/alexa_chan
My facebook! https://www.facebook.com/#!/alexachanblake
My instagram! alexa_chan
FTC disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video.