I recently had a job interview and this is my makeup routine that morning. I stuck with a medium coverage foundation that would cover up any hyper pigmentation and blemishes, but would also let my skin show through slightly for a more natural appearance. I chose neutral toned eyeshadows and skipped out on the eyeliner so I didn’t look so “made up.” I chose a very nude lip balm that would leave my lips looking neutral, yet moisturized (no one likes dry, cracked lips when they are speaking). I also kept my hair out of my face so the hiring manager could focus on my face and what I was saying rather than the hair in my face.
Enjoy! (watch in HD)
*Tip: highlight under your eyes and in the inner corner of your eyes to appear more awake and “bright eyed.” This is going to show you that you are ready for the job and you took the time to get ready that morning (you didn’t oversleep).
- -L’Oreal true match foundation “Sun beige”
- -Maybelline instant age rewind under eye concealer “light”
- -Rimmel stay matte pressed powder “nude beige”
- -Maybelline color tattoo “too cool” and “barely beige”
- -Urban Decay “ammo” palette: “Sin,” “chopper,” “smog,” and “polyester bride”
- -L’Oreal voluminous mascara “carbon black”
- -Milani face powder “medium tan” (used as a bronzer)
- -Milani baked blush “corallina”
- -Too faced brow envy palette
- -Covergirl+Olay concealer “210” (used under brow bone”
- -Revlon lip butter “creamsicle”