Hello everyone! I want to share with you my most used haircare, skincare, and beauty products for this summer and there are a lot of really great products that I am definitely going to carry through the fall months.
So… let’s get started!
1. My first most used product is the Maybelline 24-hour color tattoo cream shadow. I absolute love these and they were so perfect for the summer because the cream lasted all day and it gave my eyes a very dewy look, which I absolutely love. Also, they are super easy to apply so I could sweep some on my lids while at the pool or the beach.
2. Second, I used my coconut oil soooo much. I know you are probably sick of me ranting about this, but this product has so many different uses and I love it! I used this as a makeup remover, a hair mask, and a facial. My hair and skin got so dry this summer so I would either put this in my hair before taking a shower or put this on my face before cleansing and it left both soft and smooth and completely hydrated.
3. Third, I have to include my hair fertilizer. Thanks to this amazing product, my hair has grown 4 inches this summer. My hair does not grow fast at all, especially with all of the heat and chlorine so I am so in love with this stuff and it is super affordable!
7. Waterproof mascara is a must for me in the summer and I have been obsessed with my L’Oreal Voluminous mascara in “Carbon black.” (Make sure to get the waterproof version) This is hands down the best mascara I have ever used and most makeup artists will choose this mascara over any high end brand.
8. This is another product that I recently purchased, but I love it already. It is the Queen Helene mud pack mask. This is such an awesome mask and it is different from other masks I have used. Contrary to the mint julep mask by the same brand, this mask is super light and thin and easy to apply. It comes out of the tube like a cream and applies almost like a thick lotion, which is awesome. The only thing I don’t like is the color and I know that sounds weird, but it comes out like a really bad foundation color. It has a pink tint to it and when you put it on, it doesn’t look like a mud mask. It looks like you put your foundation on in the dark. I like when masks look like actual masks so you can obviously tell what I am doing, but this one is a little more embarassing to wear around the house when Chris is home 😉 Other than that, this is an awesome mask!
9. My most used nail color is definitely my Revlon nail polish in “Minted.” Mint was obviously a huge sumer color so I wore this on my nails all the time. It is the prettiest and most opaque mint color and it looked awesome with anything I wore.
10. Last, but certainly not least are my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lip balm stains!!!! I bought these at Ulta thinking I would like them and wear them occasionally, but I never knew how much I would LOVE THEM! These are absolutely amazing. I brought the color “smitten” with me on vacation and I wore it everyday. I didn’t wear makeup while I was at the pool, but I always put some of this on and it gave my lips the perfect berry-kissed stain. It looked like I had been eating a berry popsicle or drinking kool-aid. That’s the best way I can describe it. I also got the color “rondesvous,” which is a beautiful orange color.
So those are all of my most used products for this summer. I have so many other products that I absolute love, but these were exceptional to the rest. I hope you enjoyed and I will talk to you later!