I recently went shopping (about 3 hours ago) at Target and Kmart because I haven’t been shopping in a while and I wanted to get a few things that I have been needing and also some little things for when my sister comes to visit 🙂
I really like watching these on vlog channels because I think it is interesting to see what other people are buying and what kind of products they are trying so if you don’t care, you probably don’t want to read on…
I only got one thing, but it is so neat and it was only $10!
I love tribal prints for the summer and this one is so cool. At the top it has gold stitching around the neck and at the bottom it has a tie, which is super cute 🙂
This was the only item I got at Kmart, but I do have to say, they have an exceptional beauty department. It is a little pricier than Target, but they have more of a variety.
1. I saw these at Target about a month ago and I wanted them so badly, but they were $20 and I couldn’t justify spending that much on a pair of cotton shorts. Well, I went to Target today and they were on sale for $12 so I had to get them. They look like a skirt from the front when you wear them, but they are actually pleated shorts and they are so comfy. I am going to wear these with a basic white tank tucked in and some sandals. I also love the corally pink color!
2. As you know from earlier posts, I love printed pants and when I saw these, I fell in love. I normally wouldn’t go for floral, but I love the colors (mint and coral) on the pants and I love that they are skinny and cropped. I am going to where these with a plain tank (any color) or a cropped white shirt that I have and some sandals. These were a little more pricey ($23), but I am definitely going to wear them A LOT!
3. I have been needing a new face primer and this was on sale so I thought I would try it. This is the L’Oreal studio secrets “anti-dull skin” primer. The great thing about this primer is the fact that it is pink, which means it is going to boost radiance. Remember back in elementary school when you learned about the color wheel and mixed primary colors to create secondary colors? This is the same concept. The pink in this primer is going to reduce the blue/ grey tones. Just the same, green counteracts red (blemishes) and purple counteracts yellow (most popular for asian skin tones)
4. I have heard so many great things about these makeup remover wipes, especially for sensitive skin so I thought I would try them. When storing any kind of wipe, always store them upside down so all the “juice” flows to the top. I also had a coupon so that’s good too. (Go to Target.com and in the upper right corner there is a link to all of their coupons)
5. I watch Kandee Johnson (a celebrity makeup artist) on Youtube and she swears by this foundation. She said this is one her favorite foundations out of both high end and drugstore. So of course I had to get it. The great thing about these foundations is that there are 24 different colors to choose from!
6. I also got the pressed powder to go with it because it was also on sale (there is a ton of stuff on sale at Target). This was really good too because it came with a blush as well 🙂
7. Speaking of blush, I of course had to get another Milani blush. I was recommended the blush in “Luminoso” so I decided to try it. This is the most beautiful peach shade and it isn’t as shimmery as most of the other Milani blushes. I am so excited to try this out!
8. I also found this product on sale (AWESOME) and I have been wanting this product for a while too, but it was too expensive. I got this for $3 and it is a blush and bronzer duo, which is great for traveling and keeping in your purse (less to carry around). I also love how deep and matte the bronzer is (good for contouring) and how peachy and matte the blush is.
9. This was such a great find!!! I am so glad I stumbled upon this. When I go out or I travel on the weekends, etc. I like to take makeup, but I don’t want to take a bunch of different eye shadows and have a huge makeup case. Same for my purse: I like to just carry a few things. I found this in the ELF section at Target and I was so excited. This is a changeable palette where I can swap colors inside the palette depending on what shades I want. The other great thing is it was only $5 ($1 for the palette and each eye shadow). This is definitely a must if you like to take makeup with you on the go.
10. I wasn’t planning on buying this because I already have a conditioner that I like, but I love the Garnier brand and I had a coupon so I thought I would try it. Plus, it smells amazing. It has avocado, shea, and olive oil which are great for your hair. This is a conditioning treatment that you leave on for 3-5 minutes (duration of your shower) and I can’t want to try it out. (I will let you know what I think of it later)
11. I needed a liquid liner (I say “needed” like I actually need any of this stuff) and I love my Milani pencil liner so I wanted to try the liquid liner. I have heard great reviews about it and its water resistance so I will let you know what I think of it after I have tried it out for a while.
12. I love these!!! These are the Biore pore nose strips and they work so well. Even Chris uses them. I love them because they get the blackheads that a regular face mask doesn’t. The mask is more concentrated so it is able to get deeper into the pours and suck out all of the nasty stuff 😉 They are a little pricey (around $12 for 14 strips), but I haven’t found anything that works as well as these.
13. This is kind of a random, but I really needed some jewelry cleaner for my wedding ring. I used to work at the jewelry counter at Sam’s Club and this is what we used so I just decided to get it. Also, it was only $5 and this will last a long time 🙂
14. Last, but not least I had to pick up another Maybelline color tattoo eye shadow (I am trying to collect them all) and I got the one in “Too Cool” which is a really pretty shimmery white color.
I hope you enjoyed my haul and I will review the products at a later time when I have actually used them for a while.