If you have not already heard about the MYGLAM monthly subscription bag, I am going to tell you about it 🙂
This is a monthly subscription service (like a magazine subscription) where you create an account online and pay $10/month for a new bag every month. When creating an account, you take a series of style quizzes and every month they send you 4-5 beauty items based on your style quiz scores.The point of subscribing is too get high-end products (full and sample sizes) for only $10/month. Brands range from Bobbi Brown to NYX to Bare Escentuals, Philosophy, etc.
I have been subscribed to this one for 3 months and I have been very pleased with the products. I am going to share with you what I got in my July bag and towards the end of the month, I will let you know what I think of the products after I have used them.
1. Yes to Cucumber facial towelettes-travel size (retail $5.99 for full size)
2. Juice beauty green apple moisturizer- sample size (retail $18 full size)
3. Circus by Andrea’s Choice nail polish in “somersault” (retail N/A- collection doesn’t debut until the fall)
4. Bare Escentuals buxom lipgloss in “sugar”- sample size .07 oz (retail $18 for full size which is .15 oz)
I have already tried this lip gloss and it is AMAZING!!! It is a lip plumping gloss and when you put it on, it tingles 🙂
5. NUME hydrating conditioner– sample size(retail $24.99 full size)
6. NUME coupon codes (I got a %50 coupon for the entire site)
I think this is a great subscription service if you like to try out different beauty products, especially brands that may not be affordable to buy. It’s also fun to just get a little something every month 🙂 There are so many different websites that have these kind of subscription services and not just for makeup
- Shoemint.com: $80/month and you receive a new pair of shoes every month
- Jewelmint.com: $29.99/month and you receive a piece of jewelry every month
- Birchbox: $12/month and you get 3-4 beauty items each month
- Littleblackbag.com: $49.95/month and you get 3-4 items (accessories, bags, clothes, etc.) and you can trade these items as well
The list goes on and on. There are so many out there and if you really like to shop and you are going to spend the money plus more each month on these items, I would definitely try them out. All of the brands are high end and retail for more than what the subscription costs.
I hope you enjoyed this and I will let you know how I like my July items!