For the summer I am loving bright and bold colors. I absolutely adore this coral blazer I got at TJ Maxx for only $20!! It is such a statement piece and really gives that POP of color that turns a plain white tee and jeans into a fun and flirty outfit. Adding a bright color to your outfit can make all the difference and it doesn’t have to be a piece of clothing. A yellow clutch, or a turquoise bracelet, or some neon pink pumps can really vamp up your style. Don’t be afraid to add some color to your day.
Studies show that colors can acutally affect your mood: red draws attention, yellow inspires optimism and happiness, and orange creates energy! (http://www.questia.com/PM.qst?a=o&d=11765052) So put away that black handbag or those grey ballet flats and spice up your day with a bright and bold statement piece!
- Coral blazer: TJ Maxx
- Light wash skinny jeans: American Eagle
- Blue beaded necklace: Forever 21
- Oversized white shirt: Cotton On
- Watch: Swiss Army (men’s)
- Shoes: Bamboo
- Black leather bag: Target
- Silver bracelet: Tiffany’s
- Bangles: thrift store shopping